7/10/2008

Kay Arthur in town

Words are not enough to describe my joy and excitement this coming Friday and Saturday. My favorite and famous Kay Arthur will be in NY at the Brooklyn Tabernacle for a woman's event. I guess you could say it feels like the Deeper Still event in Atlanta. She always, always has a message in season. I cannot wait to hear the message that God has planted in her heart for us - for me.

Last December, she was at Calvary Baptist Church, and I got a hug. Yes - a hug from Kay Arthur. She is such a sweet lady. I stood there to have a book signed by her and she commented about the book and I said something I think that was really silly - like 'I need it'. I know what Peter felt like when he was on the mount of transfiguration with Jesus and saw Moses, Elijah speaking with the Lord and said:

'
"Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters..."

I wanted to beat myself up. Her message then on being the daughters of Issachar was a life changing message. I anticipate God showing up mightily this coming Friday and Saturday.

Lord - open my eyes to see you and my ears to hear you - prepare my heart for your message. Let it fall on good ground so that it will produce a crop of a 100-fold . Speak Lord - your servant will be listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment