7/06/2008

It's time for day camp...

Tomorrow will be the first day of a five-week camp as well as swimming lesson. I wish I had taken swimming lesson at some point in life because I am totally helpless in that area. My Brandon is very excited about it he can barely stand it. Time is not flying fast enough for him to make new friends.

All the clothes are ready for first (swimming) then (camp). A week full of excitement is ahead. I will not be there on the sideline as originally planned as I start my 2nd week of work. But I am thrilled that he'll be in 7th heaven. There will probably be about a dozen missed calls on my cell phone by the time he gets home from swimming which is a 3 minute or less car ride.

Herein begins a new adventure for an 8 year old that hopefully he will remember in years to come and in case he should forget - I will direct him to this blog.

That's it folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment