11/27/2008

Thanksgiving To My God

For who You are and for what You have done, accept my thanks, O Lord:

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits;
Who forgives all your iniquities
And heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit
And crowns you with love and compassion;
Who satisfies your desires with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalm 103:1–5)

I will give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His love endures forever. (1 Chronicles 16:34)

For who is God besides the Lord?
And who is the Rock except our God?
God is my strong fortress,
And He sets the blameless free in His way.
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;

He enables me to stand on the heights. (2 Samuel 22:32–34)
I will give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His lovingkindness endures forever.
I will give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love
And His wonderful acts to the children of men. (Psalm 107:1, 8)

1 comment:

  1. I sense a passion for the our Lord Savior JESUS Christ.

    Stay focused; keep your eye on the prize.

    GOD Bless~~~

    ReplyDelete