6/09/2008

A Miracle Nonetheless!

There are times I want to tell the Lord exactly what the prophet Habakkuk had asked thousands of years ago. And it goes like this: Hab 3:2 “Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known” It was uttered in a totally different era for totally different reasons. Who doesn’t like to witness a miracle? In a sense, every day is a miracle. When I take time to look around – I am standing face to face with the glory of God as He displays them in the heavens, earth, around me. He stands and asks me to behold Him every time I go to bed and wake up to a new day. He sends rains for my good, seasons to remind me that there was no big bang that can hold the universe together.

This picture is nothing short of a miracle. We don’t know what the future holds yet but we rest on the One who holds the future. Baby Marlon is 2 months and half. He’s been diagnosed as having cerebral palsy with severe brain damage and I have heard all the ‘he won’t be able to do this and that’ that come with such condition. But God has given his parents a miracle baby. He has beaten all the odds for now. He was expected not to make it. He was expected to be fed via a tube for an indefinite period of time. Not to be able to do ‘normal’ baby stuff but God had a different agenda. He always does. He made believers out of this precious little one’s parents. He’s a joy.


Behold a miracle!



God has done it again. Indeed I stand in awe of His deed. He has renewed His marvelous deeds in my day. He has done and continues to do things that amazes the doctors. There's just no explanation for what has taken place. He is so well beyond his 75 days old.


A miracle nonetheless.

Thank you for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment